Deana Bonafiglia Ruiz
Your Super Simple, Highly Nutritious and Absolutely Delicious Breakfast Feast Solution!
You want to optimize your day with a healthy breakfast, but don't know where to start.
Here is the recipe for this super simple, super nutritious and super delicious breakfast feast:
Ingredients (all organic):
½ cup Rolled Oats
½ Fuji Apple
Nut/seed blend: Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Almonds, Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds, Raisins
Approx 2 table spoons Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1. Boil 1 cup of water
2. Add Rolled Oats to Boiling Water, stir and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
3. While Oats are cooking slice your Apple into bite sized pieces.
4. Add the Apple Pieces and almond milk to the oats.
5. Sprinkle Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Kelp Granules to taste (just a smidge of kelp is enough). Simmer on low for approx 3 minutes.
6. Pour into bowl, add slices of Banana and a handful of your Nut/Seed Mix.
7. Sit down, take a deep breath, pause for a moment of gratitude for this wonderful meal you’ve prepared for yourself….Eat up!
OPTIONAL: add some berries!
Not only will this oatmeal delight your senses and keep you feeling full, it will also provide you with lots of healthy omegas, protein, fiber, potassium, and the perfect mix of salty/sweet and crunchy/smooth!